Friday, March 21, 2008

My first post

Sorry to anyone taking time to read this blog. I am starting my first blog and am struggling to figure out all of the technology behind it. A little history about myself, if anyone should find this out in the ether. I am a 35 year old seminary student, working on both an M.Div and MACO or Masters in Christian Counseling. I am married to a wonderful women know for eight years, we have three wonderful kids, all under three. I am trying to lose weight to get back into the Army as a Chaplain, which is difficult with my life spent in books. I start my course at the St. Luke's Hospital in Kansas City, about how to become a Hospital Chaplain in May, or as it commonly called the CPE program. So, right at this moment, I think, God has me exactly where he wants me!

No comments: